The Recipe for Orange and Berry Jelly
Orange and berry jelly an excellent and simplest dessert. For the preparation of thick jelly, need about 80 grams starch to 1 liter of liquid. So, see for yourself what kind of jelly thickness you prefer, and how much you will have the juice of oranges and berry puree.
Ingredients for Orange-berry jelly
- 4-5 Oranges
- Frozen berries: 500-600 gr.
- Cane sugar: 3-4 tbsp
- Corn Starch: 3-4 tbsp
- Almond petals.
Recipe for Orange-berry jelly
- Mash berries and pour 1 cup of water, bring to a boil. Then wipe the berries through a sieve.
- Throw away the skin and seeds and place the berry puree into the freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Add sugar to taste and bring to a boil.
- Then add the dissolved starch in cold water, cook for 1-2 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Serve cooled jelly, sprinkled with almond.