https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/ingred-cavolo.jpg 340 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2012-12-28 19:07:312012-12-28 19:07:31Try Stewed Cabbage with Onion, Pepper and Pesto Sauce
Stewed cabbage is an excellent dish that can be a separate dish (especially if you are slimming down), or you can make it as a side dish to meat, sausage, chicken. You are sure to enjoy your supper or dinner.
Ingrediente for Stewed Cabbage
- 1 Cabbage
- 1 White onion
- 1 Sweet pepper
- Pesto Sauce: 2-3 tbsp
- Olive oil, salt, black pepper: to taste.
Recipe for Stewed Cabbage
- Chop cabbage, onion, and pepper.
- Pour oil into a pan with a thick bottom, fry onion.
- Add sweet pepper, go on frying for a couple of minutes, then add cabbage.
- Pour in a glass of water, cover with a lid and stew until the cabbage is soft.
- At the and add Pesto sauce, salt, black pepper, mix up, turn off the heat and in 10 minutes the cabbage will be ready to serve. It will be tasty either hot or cold.