The Sweet Roll with Raisins Recipe
A roll made from yeast-fermented dough with raisins will charm you with its exquisite taste and simplicity of making. It is a good addition to the Christmas table. Homemade pastry is always better than that bought in stores, for at home you won’t be using trans-fats and other harmful additives that spoil your health and your body alike.
Ingredients for dough
- 1.4 lb flour 00
- 0.53 pt milk
- 5 tablespoons yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 0.2 lb butter
- 0.2 lb sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag vanilla
- 0.1 lb fresh yeast
Ingredients for filling
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 Egg
- 3 tablespoons sugar
Recipe for Sweet Roll with Raisins
- Prepare dough according to the recipe Vanilla Buns
- Wash raisin, mix with an egg and some sugar.
- Roll the dough out into a sheet, place raisin in a thin layer, roll up the sheet and pinch the ends closed.
- Put the roll on a baking tray seam down. We made two rolls with the given amount of dough.
- Bake at 356 degrees until the rolls become nicely brown; it will take about 40 minutes. Cut the roll when it has cooled down.