If you have dry pieces of baguette left, you can turn them into a yummy snack smearing it over with pasta made from mashed anchovy and ricotta.
They will make excellent canapés for a stand-up meal. And if you throw a funny party like one for Halloween, you can make them shaped like queer faces. Everybody will get scared, amused and delighted with the taste!
Ingredients for Canapes with Ricotta
- Ricotta or cottage cheese: 100 g.
- Butter: 70 g.
- Salted anchovy fillets: 4-5 pc.
- For decoration: Pumpkin seeds, olives, tomatoes, lettuce.
Recipe for Canapes with Ricotta
- Mash anchovy filet with butter and ricotta, turning it into paste.
- Dry baguette cut into pieces on the grill.
- Spread the paste over them, decorate with olives, tomatoes and pumpkin seeds.
- Place salad leaves and canapés on a dish and enjoy.