https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/for-gr-sal.jpg 257 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2010-07-19 13:52:302010-07-19 13:52:30The Recipe for a Salad with Runner Beans and Cheese
Runner beans are good no matter how you prepare them. Go for runner beans if you intend to make a delicate tasting salad. In combination with cheese it will make a fine salad which is also very healthy.
Ingredients for Salad with Runner Beans
- 1 lb runner beans
- 0.3 lb cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- olive oil, lemon juice, salt
Recipe for a Salad with Runner Beans
- Cut off the tips of the pods and boil the beans until soft for about 10 minutes.
- Throw the beans into a colander, let them drain and cool down.
- Put them into a salad bowl, squeeze in a garlic clove, add lemon juice, olive oil, salt to taste. Mix well and let stand for about 20 minutes.
- Grate cheese largely. Put the salad onto plates alternating layers of beans and cheese.