Give a chance to a flavorful ice cream made from bananas and milk. You will be delighted with its tender delicate taste – moreover, home-made ice cream is more wholesome and delicious by far than one made at a factory which contains chemical additives.
Ingredients for Banana Ice Cream
- 2 lb bananas
- juice of 1 lemon
- 10 oz or 1.5 glasses milk
- 0.12 lb dry milk
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 0.02 lb sheet gelatin
Recipe for Banana Ice Cream
- Put gelatin in cold milk miчув with sugar and dry milk.
- After 5 minutes have passed heat the mixture up slowly, stirring constantly, until gelatin has dissolved completely. Take care the mixture shouldn’t boil. Cool it down.
- Peel bananas, add lemon juice and whip them up in the blender.
- Mix the banana puree and the milk-and-gelatin.
- Put into an ice cream maker and put on a freeze.