Using milk sauce and curry you can cook meat that will be especially tender and juicy. For this dish take a piece of pork, not very fat, that will be cooked whole. First you fry it a little to prevent the juice from oozing out, then stew it. It will make an excellent dish for a festive table on Christmas or New Year.
Ingredients for Pork in Curry
- 2.2 lb pork
- 1.1 pt milk
- 1 tablespoon curry
- flour for breading mix
- black pepper, salt, olive oil
Recipe for Pork in Curry
- Wash the meat, dry it and roll it over in flour.
- Pour oil into a deep frying pan to cover the bottom, fry the meat quickly on strong heat until the meat gets crusty on all sides.
- Turn down the heat, pour milk in, add salt, curry, black pepper.
- Stew on low heat, turn the meat over time and again until the sauce gets thick. It will take about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot, cutting the meat into thin slices and dressing them with the sauce.