https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/pancakes1.jpg 458 700 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2015-07-07 08:53:292017-07-08 14:22:00Strange Delicate Pancakes For Breakfast
Try to cook usual pancakes in an unusual way. Your family members’ surprise and joy are guaranteed.
No one will have refuse breakfast. Pancakes will be eaten quickly and with pleasure.
Ingredients for Strange Delicate Pancakes For Breakfast
- Flour: 150 gr.
- Milk 300 ml.
- A pinch of salt.
- Sugar: 1 tablespoon
- Eggs: 2
- Vegetable oil: 2-3 tbsp
- Baking soda: 1 pinch.
- Vanilla or cinnamon to taste.
- For the filling: bananas, strawberries, sour cream or Greek yogurt.
- Powdered sugar and sugar for sprinkling
Recipe for Strange Delicate Pancakes For Breakfast
- In a bowl, whip eggs with oil, sugar and salt, add the baking soda, vanilla or cinnamon.
- Pour milk and gradually add flour.
- Whip the mixture to avoid lumps. The dough should be fluid enough; if it is thick, add more milk.
- Pour the dough in a plastic bottle with an opening in the lid. It can make your own.
- Bake pancakes in a frying pan with a thick bottom, pouring the dough to shape different patterns.
- Flip the pancakes with a wide spatula as soon as they become golden.
- Put some fruit, berries on one half of the pancake and sprinkle it with sugar, add yogurt or sour cream..
- Cover the fruit with the other half, sprinkle with powdered sugar.