Strawberry Swiss Roll Recipe
It is a gentle and delicious roulade filled with butter cream and enriched with a magical strawberry aroma. It has become our favorite dessert.
We are sharing this simple recipe that keeps pleasing us with excellent results.
Ingredients for Strawberry Swiss Roll
- Flour: 100 gr.
- Eggs: 4
- Sugar: 200 gr.
- Olive oil: 2 tablespoons
- Baking powder: 4 gr.
- Salt 2 gr.
- Strawberries: 300 gr.
- Cream 33-35%: 250 gr.
- Mascarpone: 250 gr.
- Powdered sugar for sprinkling roll.
Recipe for Strawberry Swiss Roll
- Chop the strawberries, add 50 gr. sugar and cook marmalade over low heat until thick.
- Mix flour with baking powder and salt.
- Whisk the eggs with 100 gr. sugar until you get lush light cream. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Continue whisking on low speed, gradually adding the flour mixture. Make the batter.
- Lay the parchment over the baking tray, grease it, and pour the batter on it. Spread it over the baking sheet evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven, at 180C/ 350F 12-15 min.
- Whip the cream with 50 gr. sugar; add mascarpone and 2 tablespoons of strawberry marmalade. Whisk until fluffy homogeneous butter cream.
- When baked, cover the dough with another layer of parchment and flip. Remove the parchment.
- Spread the marmalade over the entire surface of the biscuit dough, leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Then spread an even layer of butter cream on top.
- Roll the dough with the help of the parchment. Wrap it tight in the parchment.
- Leave in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- Place the Swiss roll on a platter, cut the extreme pieces on both sides.
- Sprinkle the Swiss roll with icing sugar and garnish with fresh strawberries.