Polenta with Gorgonzola
Polenta is cornmeal boiled into a porridge. It is an appetizing dish with a positive effect on digestion.
Today we are cooking cheese polenta with Gorgonzola blue cheese.
This spicy creamy cheese perfectly melts on hot polenta, enveloping it, flowing down from tasty pieces as a delicious cream.
Ingredients for Polenta with Gorgonzola
- Corn flour: 500 gr.
- Large sea salt: 1 tbsp without a hill.
- Butter: 50 gr.
- Gorgonzola dolce.
Recipe for Polenta with Gorgonzola
- Boil one and a half liters of water with salt in a thick-bottomed saucepan.
- Gradually add all the flour in a thin stream, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
- Cook the polenta for 8-10 minutes constantly stirring it so that it does not stick to the walls. In the end, add some butter.
- Once the polenta is ready, spread it evenly in a square mold and leave to cool.
- Cold polenta is easily cut. Slice it evenly.
- Fry the slices of polenta on a dry skillet grill pan. Brown each slice lightly on both sides until crunchy.
- Put the Gorgonzola cheese on top of each polenta slice.
- Serve hot.