How to Make Tzatziki with Feta Cheese
Tzatziki is a Greek sauce commonly served with fresh homemade bread and olives. It can also make a good side dish for meat or fish, rendering them more flavor and juiciness. Tzatziki with Feta cheese is thick and has a rich pleasant taste that will appeal to all lovers of simple healthy homemade meals.
Ingredients for Tzatziki with Feta Cheese
- 0.4 lb yoghurt
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 garlic cloves
- 0.2 lb Feta cheese
- a couple of parsley stalks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Recipe for Tzatziki with Feta Cheese
- Peel the skins off cucumbers and grate them roughly. Squeeze out excessive juice.
- Grate cheese.
- Mix grated cheese, cucumbers and chopped parsley with yoghurt.
- Add crushed garlic, olive oil and lemon juice.
- Leave the sauce to soak for about half an hour.