How to Make Strawberry Dessert with Ricotta
We are in the middle of the strawberry season now, berries of all kinds are sold at every corner. We were lucky to come by sweet and fragrant forest strawberry and used it to make a quick dessert. The dessert came out very fine and tender, it was easy to make. If you don’t have fresh berries, you can make it with frozen ones.
Kids will love these desserts. You can give it to them instead of the ice cream industry, the benefits will be much greater.
Ingredients for Strawberry Dessert
- Ricotta: 250 gr.
- Greek yoghurt: 100-150 gr.
- Honey: 1-2 tbsp
- Sugar: 1-2 tbsp
- Cornstarch 2 tbsp
- A glass of forest strawberry.
Recipe for Strawberry Dessert
- Mash the strawberry, pour over with a glass of water with starch and bring to boil. Cool the mixture. Add honey.
- Whip ricotta a little with yoghurt and sugar.
- Put the dessert into bowls, a little of strawberry jelly and a little of ricotta interspersed, let it cool down and serve, garnished with fresh berries.