https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/per-involtini.jpg 269 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2011-12-16 13:28:222011-12-16 13:28:22How to Make Ham Rolls with Cheese and Hazelnuts Filling
Here is the recipe for rolls that will look good on a festive table. They are quick to make, nice to look at and boast a delicious taste. Choose ham which is not too fat and finely cut.
Ingredients for Ham Rolls with Cheese
- 0.3 lb ham
- 0.4 lb Philadelphia Cheese
- 0.4 lb Emmentaler Cheese
- a garlic clove
- a handful of hazelnuts
Recipe for Ham Rolls with Cheese
- Grate Emmentaler on a rough grater.
- Mix it with Philadelphia, add squeezed garlic and chopped hazelnuts.
- Stuff ham slices with that filling, put some on the edge and roll the slices up.
- Serve with tomatoes and dill.