These cutlets are made from chicken breast cut in thin slices. You get very tasty and aromatic cutlets which can be served with potato, buckwheat, salads. They will do well for an excellent dinner or supper. Besides you can serve them cold as a appetizer.
Ingredients for Chicken Cutlet with Ham and Pesto
- Chicken breast: 7-8 slices
- Uncooked jerked Ham: 7-8 thin slices.
- Pesto sauce genovese: 7-8 tbsp
- Flour for breading, oil for frying as it takes.
Recipe for Chicken Cutlet with Ham and Pesto
- Spread some pesto sauce upon each slice of fillet.
- Put a piece of ham on top and fold the fillet slices into envelopes.
- Roll them around in flour, fry until ready (on the side of the seam first) for about 5-6 minutes on each side.