Chicken legs are easy to prepare. Try baking them in the oven as this our family recipe says, until they acquire a brownish crust. It will be delicious. With any salad you will get a complete dinner or supper.
Ingredients for Chicken Legs Baked
- 3-4 chicken legs
- 1.2 cups white dry wine
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- sage, rosemary, thyme, laurel leaf, black pepper, salt to taste
Recipe for Chicken Legs Baked in the Oven
- Grind the herbs with salt, add wine and vinegar.
- Pierce chicken legs with a knife in several places and let them lie in this mixture for 3-4 hours.
- After that place the legs on a baking tray and bake them in the oven pre-heated to 428 degrees until they acquire a brownish crust. Approximate baking time 30 minutes.