https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/turkey.jpg 425 700 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2015-08-09 18:38:512015-09-18 16:16:31Turkey with Potatoes, Onions and Herbs. YUMMY!
Turkey meat is difficult to spoil. It almost always turns out to be perfectly soft, juicy and flavored.
Today we have a delicious, exquisite dish, which resembles roast. It has its own peculiarities.
Ingredients for Turkey with Potatoes, Onions and Herbs
- Turkey meat: 1 kg.
- Onions: 1-2
- Fresh rosemary.
- Balsamic vinegar or cream from it: 2 tsp
- Spices: black pepper, oregano, coriander, paprika, salt: to taste everything.
- Olive oil: 2-3 tbsp
- Potatoes: 2-3
Recipe for Turkey with Potatoes, Onions and Herbs
- Cut turkey meat into medium pieces.
- Cut onions into half rings, mix them with rosemary, spices, salt, olive oil, and balsamico.
- Marinate the meat in this mixture for a few hours.
- Put the meat in the deep baking tin.
- Add potatoes, cut into pieces of the same size as the meat.
- Bake the dish in the oven for 30-40 minutes, at 180 C.
- You need to keep an eye on your oven to preserve moisture in the meat.