Cappuccino Ice Cream with Chocolate
Espresso with milk embodied in ice cream is a fragrant, delicate dessert that pleases everyone. It is popular even with those who are indifferent to coffee.
Moreover, if you serve it with chocolate and whipped cream, it will be a fabulously tasty treat.
Ingredients for Cappuccino Ice Cream
- Milk: 2 cups.
- Espresso powder 1 tbsp
- Cornstarch 1 tbsp
- Sugar: 100 g.
- Chopped dark chocolate.
- Whipped cream.
Recipe for Cappuccino Ice Cream
- Whisk milk with sugar, coffee, and starch.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan with a thick bottom, bring to a boil, whisking all the time.
- Cool the mixture until room temperature, then put it into the ice cream maker and follow the instructions.
- The resulting soft ice cream can be eaten immediately or left in the freezer for a couple of hours.
- When serving, put a little whipped cream into each ice cream bowl, then put the ice cream and sprinkle with chopped chocolate.