Cakes Made from Pavesini Biscuits with Coconut Shavings
Pavesini is Italian non-fat kind of biscuits made from eggs, sugar and flour. It is somewhat similar to tongues, very light, almost weightless. This biscuit makes a good base for various tasty and tender desserts. If you have these biscuits you can always prepare something special and fanciful quickly and easily.
The amount of the ingredients here is approximate, you can alter it according to taste.
The ingredients for dessert with Pavesini
- 0.1 – 0.12 lb pavesini
- 4-5 tablespoons condensed milk
- 3-4 tablespoons coconut shavings
- 3-4 tablespoons of Limoncello liqueur
The recipe for the dessert with Pavesini
- Mix condensed milk with coconut shavings, getting thick cream.
- Smear the cream over a biscuit on the hollow side and cover it with another biscuit.
- Dip the double biscuit into liqueur quickly and roll it around in dry coconut shaving.
- Lay the cakes on a plate and sprinkle with some more coconut shavings.