Bavette with Tiger Shrimp
Bavette with tiger shrimp is an excellent option for family dinner.
This dish is also perfect for a romantic dinner as zinc and mineral salts in tiger shrimp wake up your sexual desire.
Bavette is flat pasta made with hard wheat.
This pasta is a good source of carbohydrates and the B vitamins.
Try our recipe for bavette with tiger shrimp.
It’s worth the efforts!
Ingredients for Bavette with Tiger Shrimp
1 lb Bavette
2.2 lb tiger shrimp
4-5 garlic cloves
3-4 parsley stalks
Couple of basil leaves
2-3 tablespoons olive oil
Salt to taste
Recipe for Tiger Shrimp Sauce
- Dip the shrimp into boiling water for a few minutes to make it easier to pull flesh out of shells.
- Peel the shrimp and cut in small pieces.
- Cut onion into thin half-slices.
- Chop garlic finely.
- Wash tomatoes and cut into small pieces.
- Pour olive oil in a frying pan and sauté onion and garlic.
- Add tomatoes and shredded greens – parsley and basil.
- Simmer the sauce for 10 minutes and pour in a glass of white wine. Keep simmering until the wine evaporates.
- Put the shrimp into the sauce, pour in a glass of water and simmer everything together for 5 minutes. The sauce for bavetti is ready.
Recipe for Pasta
- Take a large pot and pour in about 3 liters of water (6 pt).
- Bring the water to a boil, add salt and put bavette into boiling water.
- Stir bavette with a big fork so they don’t stick to the bottom of the pot.
- Cook until al dente. It means pasta should be slightly hard in the middle. Check cooking times on the package. It varies depending on the quality of pasta.
- Use a colander to drain water. Arrange on the plates or on a serving plate and top with the sauce. Serve hot.
Note: If you like spicy food, you can add more of white, red or black pepper.