Lettuce leaves are so healthy because they are eaten fresh. Thant’s why lettuce retains all its nutritional properties. Refreshing lettuce leaves promote healthy digestion, remove the toxins from our body, ease the nervous system and provide us with vitamins and minerals. Red bell pepper is rich in beta-carotene and vitamins C. Shrimp are a good source of proteins. Today, leaf salads are growing in popularity. Eat leaf salads every day to stay healthy.
Ingredients for Shrimp Lettuce Salad
100 g lettuce or any leaf salad
300 g shell shrimp
1 red bell pepper
½ cup (100 g) homemade olive mayonnaise
Salt to taste
2 parsley stalks
Recipe of Shrimp Lettuce Salad
- Wash shrimp and boil in salted water for 5 minutes.
- Then remove shells and heads.
- Wash lettuce leaves and use colander to drain water.
- Tear leaves by hand into medium pieces.
- Wash red bell pepper and cut into thin slices.
- Mix all the ingredients and season with salt to taste.
- Dress with mayonnaise.
- Garnish with parsley and shrimp. Serve.