Soft fluffy pancakes will make a quick-to-cook, yummy and rich breakfast. Compared to regular pancakes, fluffy pancakes are made from thicker batter. It is a traditional Russian dish, and there are lots of fluffy pancake recipes. Try our simplest recipe with kefir. You can replace kefir with curdled milk or boiled fermented milk. It will be as tasty.
Ingredients for Fluffy Pancakes with Honey
½ liter (1 pt) kefir
2 cups flour
2-3 tablespoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon baking powder or on the tip of a knife
Salt to taste
½ teaspoon vanilla sugar
Vegetable oil as much as needed
Recipe for Fluffy Pancakes with Honey
- Take warm kefir. Beat in the eggs and whisk.
- Stir in sugar, baking soda and salt to taste.
- Add flour slowly, stirring regularly.
- Stir everything well or whisk. You can also blend the mixture in a blender.
- Beat the batter until thick.
- Pour oil into a frying pan and warm through.
- Put a spoonful of the mixture on a frying pan.
- One spoon makes one fluffy pancake.
- Cook on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve hot with honey.