Vegetable soups are a must for the diet of everyone who wishes to slim down and keep it that way. A vegetable soup can be a very tasty dish! Here is a recipe for a dietary soup that will give you plenty of nourishment and minimum calories.
Ingredients for Dietary Vegetable Cream Soup
- 1 cup boiled red kidney beans
- 0,5 cup green peas
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 sweet pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup grated tomatoes
- a few basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons yoghurt
- Pour water into a pan. Put in kidney beans and peas.
- Add other vegetables, roughly cut.
- Boil for 20 minutes. At the end put in grated tomatoes, salt, olive oil and turn off the heat in 2 minutes.
- Strain the soup through the colander. Put all the vegetables into the blender and make a puree. Mix it into the broth and boil.
- Serve hot, adding a tablespoonful of yoghurt, drizzling with finely grated garlic and basil.