Pasta and Tomato Salad
It is a very simple and tasty pasta salad, which is often cooked in Italy when it is hot. We need very little time for its preparation, and not a lot of ingredients.
Try it, we think you’ll like it too.
Ingredients for Pasta and Tomato Salad
- Pasta Rotelle (wheels): 200-300 gr.
- Cherry tomatoes: 8-10 pcs.
- Mint, basil, oregano, salt, olive oil: all to taste.
Recipe for Pasta and Tomato Salad
- Boil the pasta in 2 liters of salted water to the state of al’dente. Put it in a colander under cold running cold water for a few seconds.
- Pour a few tablespoons of olive oil into a pan and fry halved cherry tomatoes over high heat for just a couple of minutes.
- Mix pasta, grilled tomatoes, oregano, mint and basil in a salad bowl.
- Serve and enjoy.