https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Ingredients-for-Potato-Salad-with-Tuna-and-Bunching-Onion.jpg 302 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2010-05-06 02:54:192014-04-04 14:04:00The Recipe for Potato Salad with Tuna and Spring Onion
Spring onion, full of fresh vitamins and solar energy. It will make an excellent addition to any salad, bringing in spring fragrance and taste. Here’s the recipe for a delicious salad with boiled potatoes, tuna and spring onion.
Ingredients for Potato Salad with Tuna
- 3-4 potatoes
- 0.2 lb tuna in oil
- 1 bunch of spring onion
- olive oil, juice of one lemon, salt, pepper
- Boil the potatoes in their skins, let them cool down, peel and cut into cubes.
- Dice spring onion finely, leaving some for garnishing.
- Mash tuna with a fork with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Put all the ingredients together, salt, pepper and mix up.
- Put out the salad in a ring and garnish with the remaining onion.