Spring onion, full of fresh vitamins and solar energy. It will make an excellent addition to any salad, bringing in spring fragrance and taste. Here’s the recipe for a delicious salad with boiled potatoes, tuna and spring onion.
Ingredients for Potato Salad with Tuna
- 3-4 potatoes
- 0.2 lb tuna in oil
- 1 bunch of spring onion
- olive oil, juice of one lemon, salt, pepper
- Boil the potatoes in their skins, let them cool down, peel and cut into cubes.
- Dice spring onion finely, leaving some for garnishing.
- Mash tuna with a fork with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Put all the ingredients together, salt, pepper and mix up.
- Put out the salad in a ring and garnish with the remaining onion.