It is a casserole cooked from zucchini with tomatoes, prosciutto, and cheese. All these products perfectly match each other, creating a harmonious-tasting dish.
The casserole looks attractive, because it is made in the form of an elegant multi-color spiral.
Ingredients for Vegetable Casserole with Ham and Cheese
for the crust
- Flour 1 cup.
- Butter: 80 gr.
- Couple tablespoons of cold water.
- A pinch of salt.
for the filling
- Tomatoes: 2-3
- Zucchini: 2
- Prosciutto ham: 150-200 gr.
- Any cheese, semi-hard or soft (we had Emmental): 100-150 gr.
- Salt and pepper: to taste.
Recipe for Vegetable Casserole with Ham and Cheese
- For crust – mix chopped cold butter with flour; add some salt and a couple tablespoons of water. Knead the dough.
- Flatten it along the bottom and the sides of the mold.
- Lay out all the ingredients for the filling in a spiral, twisting a small spiral in the center first.
- Then put the thinly sliced zucchini, ham, cheese, and tomatoes close to each other.
- A little salt and pepper on top.
- Press the edges of the dough close to the stuffing.
- Bake for 40 minutes, at the 180C.