https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png 0 0 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2010-11-16 15:39:262010-11-17 08:31:27The Recipe for Soup with Black Rice, Zucchini and Fennel
Soup with black rice is extremely tasty and wholesome. If you are a vegetarian or on a diet for weight loss, use vegetable broth, though, naturally, chicken broth will make for a better taste.
Ingredients for Soup with Black Rice, Zucchini and Fennel
- 4-5 tablespoonfuls black rice
- 1 fennel
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 3 pt chicken or vegetable broth
Recipe for Soup with Black Rice, Zucchini and Fennel
- Fry chopped carrot, onion and fennel.
- Boil black rice in water for about 10 minutes, then drain it.
- Pour the broth into a pan, add the rice and cut zucchini.
- When it has come to a boil, put in the fried vegetables and boil for about 15 minutes.
- When serving sprinkle with any greens.