Eating soups promote good digestion and overall health.
Try our recipe for a dietary oyster mushrooms soup. While it has little calories, a bowl of this soup is enough to still your hunger.
Oyster mushrooms are known for their health benefits. They strengthen our immune system and have strong anti-cancer properties due to their beta glucan content. Eating oyster mushrooms is a way to get the ferments that help break down fats and lower cholesterol blood level. Oyster mushrooms contain more vitamin PP than other mushrooms. In addition, they contain iodine, potassium and iron. Oyster mushrooms soup has an amazing flavor and sweetish taste. Eat more mushroom soups and stay healthy.
|Ingredients for Oyster Mushrooms Soup
1 lb (500 g) oyster mushrooms
1 medium carrot
3 garlic cloves
Fennel, salt to taste
3 tablespoons (50 ml) olive oil
|Recipe of Oyster Mushrooms Soup
- Wash the mushrooms. Separate caps from stems.
- Cut the mushroom caps into small pieces.
- Drop them in a pot and pour 2 liters of water. Put the pot on a stove.
- Meanwhile, peel and finely chop the onions, carrot and tomatoes.
- Sauté onion in olive oil until golden.
- Stir in chopped carrot and sauté with the onion for 5 minutes, then add chopped tomatoes and simmer for additional 3 minutes.
- Peel potatoes and cut into medium dices.
- Cook mushrooms in a boiling water for 5 minutes and add potato dices.
- 5-6 minutes later add sautéed vegetables into boiling water.
- Cook everything together for 10 minutes.
- Add chopped garlic and turn the heat off.
- Sprinkle with chopped fennel and serve immediately.