https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/ingred-per-sup.jpg 335 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2012-12-13 20:22:502012-12-13 20:22:50How to Make Guinea Fowl Soup with Brown Rice
This soup is delicious and rich; it also boasts a unique smell. It should be noted that guinea fowl meat is considered to be far tastier than chicken meat.
Ingredients for Guinea Fowl Soup
- 1 Guinea Fowl
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Onions
- Brown rice: 1 cup.
- Tomato paste 1 tablespoon
- 3-4 Bay leaves
- Salt, rosemary, black pepper, and any spices to taste.
Recipe for Guinea Fowl Soup
- Boil rice beforehand until it’s half ready.
- Cut guinea fowl meat into pieces, put them into a pan, pour over with water and boil in medium heat for 15 minutes, taking off froth.
- Add chopped onion, carrot, celery, spices, rosemary, rice, bay leaves, and tomato paste.
- Cover it up and cook on medium heat for another 15-20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, let the soup stand by for 5-10 minutes and serve.