This is a delicious and hearty dish that goes well for lunch and dinner.
It is difficult to spoil turkey, so if you want to eat juicy and tender meat, feel free to take a turkey.
After a meal with turkey, your mood will improve because turkey meat stimulates the production of serotonin.
Ingredients for Turkey with Potatoes and Green Peas
- Pieces of turkey: 500-600 gr.
- Green peas (can be frozen): 200 gr.
- Carrot: 1-2
- Potatoes: 2-3
- Puree tomatoes: 1 cup.
- One large onion.
- Several crushed black pepper.
- Bay leaf: 1-2
- A few leaves of basil.
- Salt to taste.
- Olive oil: 3-4 tbsp
Recipe for Turkey with Potatoes and Green Peas
- Clean onions and carrots and cut them in cubes.
- Pour oil in a saucepan, fry the onions and carrots.
- Add pieces of turkey, stirring the mixture vigorously, and slightly fry the meat.
- Next, add potatoes, tomato puree (in 5 minutes), green peas, and pour a glass of water.
- Simmer the dish on low heat for 30-40 minutes.
- Then add finely chopped basil and turn off the fire.
- After 10 minutes serve and enjoy.