Tiramisu with Orange Cream is an easy and pleasant variant of the famous Italian dessert.
To make the dessert low-calorie and healthy – You can take low-fat yogurt, and less sugar.
Ingredients for Tiramisu with Orange Cream
- Savoiardi: 200 gr.
- Gelatin: 12 g.
- Greek yogurt: 350 gr.
- Sugar: 100-150 gr.
- Oranges: 5
Recipe for Tiramisu with Orange Cream
- Gelatin fill with water
- From oranges to squeeze out Juice 150 gr.
- Juice to bring to a boil with sugar, and turn off the fire.
- Then place the gelatin, squeezed from the water.
- Stir until completely dissolved. And cool it down.
- Add pieces of fresh orange.
- Combine the gelatin mass with yoghurt.
- Allow the mass to cool in the refrigerator to a thick cream.
- Spread the savoiardi layers, with orange cream.
- Send the form with tiramisu to the refrigerator for several hours.
- Decorate with fresh orange slices and enjoy!
If you want to support the channel or give thanks https://www.paypal.me/ELIJINA