Tiramisu in a Glass is a marvelous dessert made with savoiardi cookies, English cream and the flavorful myrtle liqueur, which is made in Sardinia. If you don’t have myrtle liqueur at hand, take any other, not too sweet, liqueur, or use cognac.
Ingrediente for Tiramisu in a Glass
- Several cookies Savoyardi.
- Cup of English cream.
- Couple tablespoons of liqueur myrtle.
Recipe for Tiramisu in a Glass
- Put a layer of broken-up savoiardi into glasses, pour over with a mixture of cream and liqueur.
- Repeat the procedure until glasses are full.
- Put them away into the fridge for 3-4 hours.