Here’s one more recipe for stuffed duck. You get something like homemade sausage, and it is mouth-watering. It’s better to eat it cold, cutting into slices. It will be even better on the following day! It’s an excellent addition to any kind of meal.
Ingredients for Stuffed Duck
- 1 Duck, about 2-2, 5 kg.
- Turkey thigh about 1 kg.
- 3 Onions
- Garlic 5-6 cloves.
- Salted capers 1 tablespoon
- Curry 1 tsp
- Coriander 1 tsp
- Rosemary, oregano, mixture of hot peppers, salt: all to taste.
Recipe for Stuffed Duck
- Take the skin off the duck, cutting it with a knife and separating from the flesh. Leave only legs and wings for a better form. If the skin gets broken in places, never mind, you can sew it up later.
- Separate the flesh from the bones and chop with a knife mixing it with turkey meat.
- Add finely chopped onion, garlic, salt, and all the spices. Mix the minced meat up well and leave to come to for about 3 hours.
- Full the duck skin with the minced mixture, sew up all the openings with a needle and thread. Tie the body up with a thin rope, turning in the wings and legs. Leave it in the fridge for several hours, or even better overnight, for better soaking.
- Set the duck on a baking tray and bake for 2 hours at 355 degrees.