Made by this recipe potato comes out crispy outside and tender inside. It goes well as garnish to meat or fish, or as a separate dish with pickles, for example.
Ingredients for baked potatoes in Swedish Way
- 6-8 Potatoes
- 6-8 Garlic cloves, thinly sliced.
- Freshly ground black pepper.
- Olive oil: 4-5 tbsp
- Sea Salt: to taste
Recipe for Potato with Garlic Baked in a Swedish Way
- Put peeled potatoes on the preparation board flat side down. Starting with one end, cut each potato along at interval of about 3-4mm stopping before you cut right through.
- Set the potatoes on a baking tray, put some garlic into the cuts, pour over with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake at 390 degrees for about 40-45 minutes or until the potatoes have acquired crusts and gotten soft inside.