This is the simplest way to cook white asparagus, yet it is the best way in the opinion of connoisseurs who hold that the tender delicious taste of asparagus shouldn’t be marred with any additions at all.
Ingredients for Asparagus with Olive Oil
- 10-12 asparagus stalks
- lemon, salt, parsley, olive oil to taste
Recipe for Asparagus with Olive Oil
- Pour 6.3 pt water into a pan, boil and salt.
- Peel rough skin off asparagus stalks and put them into the boiling water.
- Boil for 10 minutes starting from the boiling point.
- Take the boiled asparagus out, get it dry.
- Serve with chopped parsley drizzled with lemon juice and olive oil.