What makes Panna Cotta a special kind of dessert is the use of ricotta and soft milk caramel known as Dulce de leche besides cream. Panna Cotta comes out not very fat, possessing a wonderful soft texture and harmonious caramel flavor.
Ingredients for Panna Cotta with Dulce de Leche
- 0.4 pt or 1 glass cream
- 0.5 lb ricotta
- Dulce de leche 3-4 tbsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- 0.02 lb sheet gelatin
- Vanilla or vanilla extract.
- Plums: 4-5 pieces. (or any other fruit and berries).
Recipe for Panna Cotta with Dulce de Leche
- Pour cold water over gelatin.
- Put cream on the stove in a pan with a thick bottom.
- Add Dulce de leche, sugar, vanilla extract, bring to boil stirring constantly and take off the stove.
- Put the gelatin into the hot cream and stir until it dissolves completely. Cool down and add ricotta, stir again.
- Put the mixture into forms and place into the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Decorate with caramel Dulce de leche and served with fresh plums or other fruits.