Fettuccine – Italian pasta, is tasty and long egg noodles. This time we cooked it with pink crab sauce and got a delicious dish with a delicate flavor that gave us exquisite delight.
Ingredients for 3 portions
- 0.6 lb Fettuccine
- 0.4 lb crab meat
- 0.42 pt cream
- 4 tablespoons grated tomato
- 0.15 pt brandy
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- parsley, salt, pepper
Recipe for Fettuccine with Crab Sauce
- Cut a clove of garlic in two, fry it in oil, then throw it away.
- Put skinless grated tomato into the oil and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add cream and brandy. Simmer for another minute then add crab meat, salt, pepper. Turn off the heat in 4 minutes. Crab sauce is ready.
- Boil in a pan 6.3 pt water with a tablespoon of salt. Boil pasta until al dente.
- Take the pasta out and put into the frying pan with the sauce. Mix, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.