Burritos or Burrito – a stuffed tortillas. Burritos is a favorite dish the Mexicans. The stuffing usually contains beans, tomatoes and cheese. It can include different kinds of vegetables or meat. It is a dish over which you can improvise a lot.
Ingredients for Beef Burritos
- 6 tortilla cakes
- 0.8 lb minced beef
- 0.4 lb boiled kidney beans
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 sweet pepper
- 1 onion
- 0.1 lb cheese
- red hot pepper, spices, salt, vegetable oil to taste
The Recipe for Beef Burritos
- Buy or make flat cakes on this recipe How to Make Wheat Tortillas.
- Pour a little oil onto a frying pan and fry finely chopped onion.
- Add chopped tomatoes, sweet pepper and after 5 minutes add minced meat. Fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add red hot pepper, spices, kidney beans.
- Salt to taste and simmer uncovered for about 4-5 minutes, stirring now and again; add grated cheese just before turning off the heat.
- Warm the flat cakes and put the stuffing in.