A cheesecake that is not baked doesn’t require great cooking skills – even a beginner can make that enjoyable dish. Cheesecake is very delicate and tasty.
Ingredients for Cheesecake with Berries
- 0.4 lb Ricotta or cottage cheese
- 0.3 lb Philadelphia
- 0.3 lb 35% sour cream
- 0.2 pt milk
- 1 bag of vanilla
- 0.06 lb sheet gelatin
- 0.2 lb sugar
- 0.2 lb berries
- 0.2 pt water
- 3 sea biscuits from popped rice
The Recipe for Cheesecake with Berries
- Take half of the gelatin, put it in cold water for 10 minutes and squeeze dry.
- Add vanilla into milk, heat until boils, then turn off the heat and add gelatin. Mix until it dissolves completely and leave it to cool down.
- Mix Ricotta, sour cream, Philadelphia and sugar and whip it up. Add milk with gelatin and mix everything.
- Take a cake hoop, spread foil over the bottom, crumble in rice sea biscuits.
- And pour the mixture over the crumbles. Put into the fridge for an hour.
- Put berries in water, add 3 tablespoons sugar, bring to boil, turn off the heat and put in the rest of the gelatin. Mix until it dissolves.
- Take the hoop out of the fridge, pour the berry mixture over the frozen cheesecake. Put it back into the fridge for one hour.