It’s a recipe for a light vegetarian soup with a marvelous taste and flavor. We cooked this soup with water, for us it was good.
It Healthy dish for weight loss.
Though, if you want to make it more nourishing, use meat broth for it.
Ingredients for Mushroom Soup
- Dried porcini mushrooms: 50 gr.
- 2 celery stalks.
- 2 potatoes.
- 1 carrot.
- 1 onion
- Olive oil: 3-4 tbsp
- Millet: half a cup
- Soy or Worcestershire sauce 1 tbsp
- Pinch of curry.
- Salt, pepper, bay leaf to taste.
- Water of about 1,5 – 2 liters.
Recipe for Mushroom Soup with Millet
- Soak millet in water 20 minutes before you begin cooking, then wash it and place into a sieve.
- Do likewise with mushrooms, first put them in water. Don’t pour out the water after the mushrooms, sift it and use for the soup.
- Pour olive oil into a frying pan and fry onion with carrot.
- Add celery and mushrooms.
- Pour in the water, put in millet, sliced potatoes and bay leaf.
- Boil until ready.
- In the end, add the spices, salt, soy or Worcestershire sauce, and try. Add what you think is missing, bring it to perfection.