Today we have cooked dorado, gilthead or sea bream. This dainty fish has a variety of names. Tender meat, flavorful crisp… the fish turned out to be great.
Ancient Romans appreciated the flesh of the dorado and they cultivated it in saltwater pools. A long time ago, people learned how to farm this best-quality fish, and now artificial breeding is wide-spread in many countries.
This fish is farmed under unique conditions. That’s what makes its flesh so soft and delicious.
Ingredients for Dorado Fish Grill
- Fish dorado: 1 per serving, we have two.
- Grated ginger: 1 tsp
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon.
- Worcester sauce: a few drops.
- A pinch of tarragon, black pepper, salt.
- Olive oil: 1-2 tbsp
- Sprig of parsley.
Recipe for Dorado Fish Grill
- The fish should be gutted and cleaned of scales; the gills should be removed. Rinse and dry it.
- Make a few cuts in the skin.
- Use all the ingredients to prepare a mixture.
- Rub the fish. Allow to soak for 1 hour, and can be longer.
- Put the fish on the grill, and cook until ready, about 30-35 minutes at 180C.