This cauliflower dish will be unbelievably flavorful and tasty if you take dark violet olives, Gaeta olives bets of all, flavorful extra virgin olive oil, and small salty capers. Together they will make an extraordinarily delicious and wholesome dish.
Ingredients for Cauliflower with Olives and Capers
- 1 Cauliflower
- Salted capers 1 tbsp
- A handful of dark purple olives di Gaeta.
- Extra virgin olive oil: 4-5 tbsp
- Garlic: 2 cloves.
Recipe for Cauliflower with Olives and Capers
- Take the cauliflower apart in florets.
- Take a wide pan, pour in about 10 glasses water, bring to boil, put in cauliflower florets. Boil for 10 minutes and strain through a colander.
- Take a roasting pan, pour in oil, fry finely chopped garlic and capers.
- Then put cauliflower in, cover up and simmer on low heat until ready.
- At the end add olives without stones.