Small pretty heads of Brussels sprouts are known for their remarkable taste. Brussels sprouts contain more Vitamin C than other kinds of crucifers. They are also rich in folic acid, calcium and other wholesome microelements. Brussels sprouts are easy to cook, especially if you keep in mind that you should pick small heads which are tastier, softer in richer in vitamins.
Ingredients for Brussels Sprouts with Cheese
- Brussels sprouts: 500-600 gr.
- The plates of cream cheese toast: 5-6.
- Extra virgin olive oil: 4-5 tbsp
- Salt and pepper: to taste.
- Bread crumbs: 1-2 tbsp
Recipe for Brussels Sprouts with Cheese
- Wash all the heads and inspect them closely; cut off wilted, yellowish and damaged leaves as well as the stumps.
- Pour oil into a frying pan, put in the cabbage and cover up.
- Fry on low heat until the heads get soft, turning them over time and again for even frying.
- Sprinkle them with dry crumbs and cover up completely with cheese.
- Wait until the cheese melts.