https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/fro-zuc.jpg 344 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2011-02-15 06:36:032011-02-15 06:36:03The Recipe for Zucchini with Fennel and Celery
This is the dish for everyone who likes the sweetish aroma of fried fennel and the marvelous racy smell of celery. These two ingredients go well with the tender taste of zucchini or vegetable marrows.
Ingredients for Zucchini with Fennel
- 4 zucchini
- 1 fennel bulb
- 3 stalks celery
- 0.2 lb black olives without stones
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, black pepper to taste
Recipe for Zucchini with Fennel
- Cut the green shoots off fennel bulb and cut it along into large pieces.
- Cut zucchini and celery stalks across.
- Pour some oil onto a frying pan and fry fennel until soft.
- After that put in zucchini and celery, simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Salt, pepper, add olives. Serve the dish either hot or cold.