https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/in-padella.jpg 246 450 Elena and Alfredo https://geniuscook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gc-logo2.png Elena and Alfredo2012-11-11 11:10:152015-12-28 08:30:17How to Make Stuffed Rolls from Turkey Breast
These rolls are made from thinly cut turkey breast and pieces of dry-cured ham. The stuffing is capers and olives mixed with pesto sauce.
The dish is delicious, offbeat, to be served hot or cold.
Ingredients for Stuffed Rolls from Turkey Breast
- Turkey breast: 600-700 gr.
- Prosciutto ham: 150 gr.
- Pitted olives: 100 gr.
- Pickled capers: 50 gr.
- Pesto sauce: 4-5 tbsp
- Flour for breading.
- Oil for frying.
Recipe for Stuffed Rolls from Turkey Breast
- Chop olives and capers finely, mix with pesto sauce.
- Lay this mixture out on fillet that was finely cut and slightly beaten. Place thin ham slices on top.
- Make rolls, fix them with toothpicks, wallow them around in flour.
- Pour oil into a frying pan and fry the rolls on medium heat until they are ready.
- Turning them over time and again to let them fry properly on both sides.