This is not a recipe, but an idea to design beautiful and tasty snacks from tomatoes and green onions.
Such an unusual bouquet on the table immediately attracts attention.
Ingredients for Appetizer Tomato Tulips
- Long Tomatoes.
- Green onions.
- Philadelphia cheese, salt, herbs and pepper.
Recipe for Appetizer Tomato Tulips
- Cut the top of the tomatoes in cross-like fashion to get 4 petals.
- Scrape out the insides carefully.
- Stuff the tomatoes with the mixture of cheese, pepper and salt.
- Place the tomatoes onto the dish with green onions, like a bouquet.