Try this yummy and unusual appetizer recipe that may be an excellent idea for any occasion.
And especially for romantic dinner is very good.
As with other seafood, squid, mussels and shrimp provide us with a good source of protein, phosphorus, iron and vitamins.
All this “sea fruit” (as Italians call shellfish) boost sexual desire.
And help prevent male impotence and fight female frigidity.
And this recipe is so easy!
Ingredients for Seafood Appetizer
300 g squid tentacles
1 lb (500 g) mussels
100 g shucked shrimp
6 whole tiger shrimps
1 garlic clove
2 parsley stalks
3 tablespoons (50 ml) olive oil
Black pepper to taste
Recipe of Seafood Appetizer
- If you have fresh mussels, place them in a pot and slowly heat over low heat.
- When mussels are open, turn the heat off.
- Pull shells apart and remove flesh.
- Filter mussel water into a big bowl and use it later for sauce.
- If you have ready-made or frozen mussels, just remove their flesh.
- Peel squid tentacles and cut into 1-2 inch long pieces.
- Wash shrimp and remove their heads and shells if any.
- Wash tiger shrimp, do not shuck and use them later as attractive garnish.
- Pour oil in a pot.
- Sauté finely chopped garlic until golden.
- Then add chopped parsley and fry a little with garlic.
- Add squid and simmer for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Pour water in pot, cover and boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Add mussels and shrimp.
- Squeeze over a lemon juice of a lemon and season with black pepper.
- Simmer everything together for 5 minutes and turn the heat off.
- Fry tiger shrimp in hot oil quickly (each side for 3 minutes).
- Arrange appetizer on a serving plate, place tiger shrimps on top and garnish with lemon, olives and greens.