Fruit desserts are your best allies if you want to enjoy slim figure and lovely complexion. These desserts are not fattening as fruits are low in calories and choke-full with natural vitamins. That’s why it is very healthy to treat oneself with these yummy desserts. This kind of desserts is especially helpful for those who do fitness or hit the gym because your starving muscles need refuel after training. Our fruit dessert will look nice if you serve it in pineapple shell.
Ingredients for Fruit Dessert with Pineapple
- 1 pineapple
- 300 g strawberry
- 1 orange
- 2 kiwis
- 50 g honey
- 2-3 tablespoons sour gin
- Juice of half of a lemon
- Wash pineapple well and pat dry with paper towels.
- Cut it in half and scoop out flesh.
- Dice pineapple flesh.
- Peel kiwi and cut into medium pieces.
- Wash strawberry, remove stems and cut in half.
- Peel orange and remove membranes. Cut as you wish.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients, pour honey over, add gin and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Fill pineapple shells with the dessert.