Simmered Oyster Mushrooms with Cabbage and Pepper Recipe
Those who are dieting because of a medical condition or trying to eat healthy and watch their weight are going to enjoy this vegetarian dish. It cooks easily using few ingredients and without adding any of spices and herbs. It tastes pleasant and mild. This dish is also good to put on your kids’ menu.
Ingredient for Simmered Oyster Mushrooms
- 300 g cabbage
- 3 sweet peppers
- 1 large onion
- 1 lb (500 g) oyster mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt
- Wash all veggies and mushrooms and chop as you wish.
- Pour olive oil into a saucepan and sauté onion until golden.
- Add chopped mushrooms and cook with onion for about 3 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Put sweet pepper and simmer for 3-4 minutes, and then add cabbage, tomato paste and season with salt to taste.
- Stir everything well, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes over very low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with any fresh greens.