Try a delicious dish from rabbit meat, which is easy to cook. An amendment should be done only considering the cooking time, because our rabbit meat is very soft and is cooked pretty quickly.
If your meat is hard, just increase the braising time.
Ingredients for Rabbit Braised in Wine
- Rabbit 1 (about 1, 5 kg).
- Dry red wine 1 cup.
- Rosemary: a pair of branches.
- Garlic: 2-3 cloves.
- Olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Flour for breading.
Recipe for Rabbit Braised in Wine
- Cut the rabbit into portion chunks.
- Pour some olive oil into a saucepan so that it covers the bottom.
- Roll the chunks of meat in flour and fry quickly over high heat, with sprigs of rosemary and garlic.
- Then pour the wine, add a glass of water, salt, pepper.
- Cover and simmer on low heat for about 30-40 minutes.
- Serve with the wine sauce formed.