Pancakes are used to cook an amazingly delicious and sweet cake that is easy to make. Especially, if you use cream cheese mascarpone. He’s so thick and creamy that does not require one extra beating, just add sugar, mix and cream is ready.
You can decorate it with what you want – fresh berries, chocolate, meringue, candied fruit.
Ingredients for Pancake Cake with Mascarpone Cream
- A few pancakes cooked, on this Recipe.
- Mascarpone cheese: 400 gr.
- Sugar: 100-120 gr.
- Condensed milk: 2 tbsp.
- Vanilla essence.
Recipe for Pancake Cake with Mascarpone Cream
- For the cream: mix mascarpone with sugar, condensed milk, and vanilla.
- Put a ring of suitable size on a plate. It would be better if it were smaller than the size of pancakes as it will help you trim straight edges.
- You can take a small ring and make small cakes instead of one pie.
- Put pancakes in a ring and spread thick cream on them.
- Place the pie in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- Garnish with something and enjoy.
- We have decorated cake with meringue and some candied cherries.